Thursday, February 3, 2011

Goodbye My Sweet Not Paid Off Love

That title sounds a bit odd... doesn't it? I usually type in the title after I am done writing in my blog but I decided to do it backwards today. Well that is my definition of backwards.  Anyhow.... my car said goodbye in a very selfish and untimely point in my life. Yes that is right my car, my only car died! When I tried to revive my only car, it spit a bill that was more than I still owe on that lovely... lovely... selfish car in my very red... frustrated... and angry face!

So in short my baby, my little car that has endured so much wear and tear has officially saluted its horrible, horrible timing goodbye upon my life.  You see I was right in the midst of finally relaxing and enjoying my house search. When I say relaxing I really do mean the most relaxation that this body is capable of providing when the thought of literally signing this said body's life away in a huge amount of debt.... commonly called scared shit-less.  So the past three days were miserable and I got all bent out of shape and the world literally blew up in my mind and left me slithering across the dry desert hopelessly trying to piece back together my mind and my life and everything that has to do with me. I didn't answer my phone when friends called, I didn't do anything I sulked for three long days.  What was I going to do? Was I still going to be able to buy a house? I WANT A DOG! I have no idea what I want for a new vehicle. I don't have time to research what is worth a dime anymore! Why did my car hate me?  A bit dramatic I am... I know.  My sister loves to remind me of this every time my mind convinces me that my world has shattered, and every time she wins. I then take a deep breath and realize that life will move on. The world I am told will not stop and grieve with me and stand by my side as I send my car my last goodbyes to the grey, sad, lonely, car cemetery.

So to conclude my misery... today I woke up feeling great. I have positively put myself back together. I truly owe that to my mother and sister for coming to pick me up, I needed some girl talk. I have picked out a few vehicles that sound exciting to look at AND set up an appointment on Saturday to tour some lovelier, beautiful houses. I am feeling excitement right now! Ahhhh… that is definitely a divine feeling. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment