Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Well today is a stressful Wednesday... in a couple days on Friday I am suppose to close on my new home!!!! YAY It has been a very long and drawn out process, and I am sure it will be worth it in the end.  I am just waiting on the painters to finish and final inspection to take place. I can't wait to get my keys on Friday. We have so much planned for this weekend so I am just praying that everything goes smoothly. It sure as hell hasn't been smooth sailing yet. We are planning on redoing the hardwood floors and repainting the bedrooms before we move in.  I have so many plans but still brainstorming some creative ideas...

Spare bedroom: light pastel yellow walls, with black furniture, black and white photos, black comforter, with yellow/orange decorative pillows!

Office: Dark red walls, wood desk, more modern couch bed maybe a nice futon (in future)... that's all I got.

Master Bedroom: Taupe walls, green and blue bed spread, frames, and decorations... I want a spa like feeling!

We are waiting to see what plants will spring up and then make a decision on our landscaping...

Decisions Decisions
At least they are happy and fun Decisions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment