Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Have you ever wanted something soooooo bad but it seems so far out of reach?

I have it is called a house. Saying the word house gives me butterflies....

I just came to the realization yesterday that me buying my own home (A REAL HOME!!!!) could be a possibility in the near future : ).... FINALLY!

I finally have stability, and my debt is sooo close to being paid off. My credit score is sitting well. I have finally made a plan to save money for a down payment. Everything seems to be working out so well it is scary. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Here are some photos I found on the Internet:

I love the porch on this one.

 I love the castle look and I can only imagine how cute those rooms are in tower part of the house : )

 I love brick houses.... love them!

Obviously these are all way too big and expensive but ideally a brick home with a porch, and cool wow factor and I am sold!

Not too difficult right??? I think when I get to buy a home it will bring such a comfort and secure feeling that it might be in the process of finding my peaceful state of mind. I am starting to feel it now. I could be in this dreamy state daily while sweet thoughts float through my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment