Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

It is the last day of work before I am off to a crazy three day Christmas adventure!  I will be driving with my significant other into Kansas tomorrow morning. Saturday morning another three hour drive back into Nebraska. After lunch on this glorious Christmas Day we will be on our way and also adding another three hour drive back to my hometown where we will thankfully reside ..... until the next morning.  Sunday we have our final and fourth Christmas. 

I love the holidays, but it sure drains me.  It is the only time of the year that I get to see all the people that have played a role in my life.  These people shaped me to be who I am today.  I hope they are all very happy with their results! *snicker* *snicker*

I have quite a huge family.  On my dad's side their are 14 grandchildren.... and many many many great-grands. Every Christmas my grandmother hangs a stocking for each and everyone of us. That includes her children, the husband and wives, and even the girlfriends and boyfriends.  I think the count is at 46 stockings!!! All hung down a staircase. My grandmother is hands down an amazing individual of course my mother is too.  Look at that I just felt guilty for saying that and had to make sure I put my mom in there too.  They are both wonderful women and have taught me so much in life. My mom's side has 15 grandchildren, but we do not get together as we do on my dads. 

So anyways I think you can get the point. I am a busy girl with lots of family, and I love each of them very much. As I am sure you all do as well.  I will be back next week and I am sure I will have some very interesting stories! I want to wish everyone a very very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment