Monday, December 20, 2010

Ohhhh Zen.... where are you???

Zen.... what is Zen?

Is it peacefulness?
Is it finding beauty in rather dull objects?
Is it calmness? 
- I have no calmness in my life.
   - If I did have calmness, would I even know how to enjoy it?

Objective:

Finding a peaceful place.
Learning how to be calm.
Seeing good in bad.
Lose the negativity.
Be happy with what I have and learn to let go
of the bad that has happened to me.

Shouldn't be too hard!!! : )

Hello people!
I am M.  This is my first blog.  Feel free to comment anytime.  My goal for this blog is to find ..... well it is to find my ZEN! I have always been told that I am a girl that needs to stay busy or I will not be happy.  I am willing to change that.  I feel that I maybe missing too much in the world.  I have blinds up and I only see whats going on in front of me. I miss the beautiful flower that is blooming, because all I see is the task that is at hand.  What do you think about people finding their Zen?

No comments:

Post a Comment