Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine....

I woke up this brisk morning and realized that today I was supposed to be at work promptly an hour early because of a College Class I am taking during work hours.  So I am rushing to get ready as quickly as my body can move.  

Usually on days like this I slip in the shower, I get soap in my eyes, I can't find the pants I was planning on wearing, and the shirt that I finally decided on (in my thoughts while rushing to take a shower) doesn't seem to look as glamorous as my positive little dome thought it up to be. My makeup hates my face and puts up a battle for some unknown reason.  My hair decides to stick up every other direction but the right and normal direction.  On the way down to my car (down three flights of stairs) I realize that I forgot my lunch and my badge to get in the building!!!!

None of these things happened! Well..... I forgot my badge and had to run back up the darn stairs, but hey I will take that any day.

Today was nice, this morning was beautiful. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment